Badass women from history
- Leather clad English rocker girl
- Women boxing on a roof in LA (1933)
- Ellen O’Neal, the greatest woman freestyle skateboarder in the 1970s
- Elspeth Beard, first Englishwoman to circumnavigate the world by motorcycle
"I remember Fight Club played at the Venice Film Festival at a midnight screening. Edward Norton and I, after having a few drinks, were sitting next to the president who’s running the whole thing. We’re sitting up in the balcony. It’s subtitled and we’re the only fuckers laughing. It gets to one of Helena’s scandalous lines - ‘I haven’t been fucked like that since I was in grade school.’ - and literally, the guy running the festival got up and left. Edward and I were still the only ones laughing. You could hear two idiots up in the balcony cackling through the whole thing.”
- Brad Pitt in Entertainment Weekly, Sept 23rd, 2011
good heavens look at the time.